1950s Style Flower Ring with Gemstone Pearl in Sterling Silver or Antique Bronze
Looking for something new but with a touch of a vintage look? This ring is a perfect design for those looking for a little floral in your jewellery!
This is a handmade flower ring with a stone pearl in the center of stylized branches. This design dates from the 1950s and is very classic in nature. It was from a box of brass masters I bought in an estate sale from a jewellery store that closed down in 1998. This design, as well as a few others, was the starting point for me to create my own stock of jewellery and allows me to reintroduce designs that our parents or grandparents would have worn.
- Materials: available in either .925 sterling silver, a mix of 92.5% fine silver and 7.5% copper, and antique bronze, a mix of 90% copper and 10% tin. Both are free of nickel, zinc or cadmium, which are common metal allergens, which can cause rashes and sores. For more info on bronze, consult my FAQ page click here.
- Ring Dimensions: The band is 1.5mm wide and has a 1.4cm wide flower in the center The petals are 3D and are two layers cerounding the center where the pearl rests. The top of the ring with the earl sits 8mm high. Can be made in any size from a US size 2 - 14!
- Choose your perfect stone just for you! Choose from a variety of different natural gemstones and colors! The pearl measure 6mm wide. Due to the fact the gemstones are natural, the color and clarity of stones can vary from one to the next. So if you want a particular shade, just ask!
- Shipping info: Shipping is with tracking and full insurance. For international buyers, please be aware of taxes and duties are payable to your country and must be paid by the buyer and is not collected by me.
- For any questions about my materials, processing time, and more, check out my FAQ for more info!
We Also Recommend
Braidless Howls Calcifer Fire Band in Sterling Silver with Natural Gemstones