Howls Calcifer Fire Band in Antique Bronze with Natural Gemstones
Are you a fan of Howl's Moving Castle and want a Calcifer ring for yourself, but have metal sensitivities? Wanting a Howls Moving Castle ring to offer as an engagement ring to that special someone in your life? These handmade antique bronze rings are perfect for you! Also a perfect way to represent a love that is as magical as Howl's and Sophie's!
The original design was custom requested by a cosplayer at Anime Next who wanted it for his Howl's cosplay several years ago. Unlike many rings available online, mine are made of solid cast materials and are never plated! I make these for people like myself who are allergic to cheap metals, especially nickel, zinc or cadmium
- Materials: antique bronze, 90% copper and 10% tin. Producing bronze is a less toxic process than producing brass as brass is a combination of copper and zinc. The bronze will patina naturally
- Ring Dimensions: The band is 6mm wide and has a raised flower patterns on the side similar to in the movie, though depending on the size required it can affect the spacing in the pattern. Can be made in any size from a US size 3 - 16!
- Stone size: 4-4.5mm wide cabochon/domed cut or Faceted/Diamond cut natural gemstones. Due to the fact the gemstones are natural, the color and clarity of stones can vary from one to the next. So if you want a particular shade, just ask!
- Perfect to offer as an engagement ring to that special Sophie or Howl in your life who's sensitive to cheap metals but wants a golden color ring without the gold price tag! And with an assortment of stone choices to make it special just for you!
- For any questions about my materials, processing time, and more, check out my FAQ for more info!
So get this ring so you can celebrate the beauty and love of this amazing movie!
Because bronze contains copper, it can turn your skin green whether you have an allergy or not. Bronze and copper turn your skin green because when the copper reacts with your sweat and the acids from your skin, it produces copper chloride.
Copper chloride is a green substance that then rubs off on your skin. If you are prone to sweating, your bronze jewelry will definitely turn your skin green. This chemical reaction can also be prevented by painting any part of the jewelry that comes in contact with your skin with clear nail polish or clear acrylic enamel.
Nous vous recommandons également
Birthstone Howls Calcifer Fire Band in Sterling Silver Imitation Birthstone
Braidless Howls Calcifer Fire Band in Sterling Silver with Natural Gemstones
Anneau de feu Howls Calcifer en argent sterling, anneau de fleur de pierres précieuses en argent sterling