Howls Calcifer Fire Band in Stainless Steel with Natural Gemstone
Are you a fan of Howl's Moving Castle and want a Calcifer ring for yourself, but have metal sensitivities? Wanting a Howls Moving Castle ring to offer as an engagement ring to that special someone in your life? These handmade stainless steel rings are perfect for you! Also a perfect way to represent a love that is as magical as Howl's and Sophie's!
The original design was custom requested by a cosplayer at Anime Next who wanted it for his Howl's cosplay several years ago. Unlike many rings available online, mine are made of solid cast materials and are never plated! I make these for people like myself who are allergic to cheap metals, especially nickel, zinc or cadmium
- Materials: Stainless steel, free of nickel, zinc or cadmium. These are perfect for someone who can't wear sterling silver or bronze, and for someone who tarnishes silver quickly!
- Ring Dimensions: The band is 6mm wide and has a raised flower patterns on the side similar to in the movie, though depending on the size required it can affect the spacing in the pattern. Can be made in any size from a US size 3 - 16!
- Stone size: 4-4.5mm wide cabochon/domed cut or Faceted/Diamond cut natural gemstones. Due to the fact the gemstones are natural, the color and clarity of stones can vary from one to the next. So if you want a particular shade, just ask!
- Perfect to offer as an engagement ring to that special Sophie or Howl in your life who's sensitive to cheap metals, and with an assortment of stone choices to make it perfect!
- For any questions about my materials, processing time, and more, check out my FAQ for more info!
So get this ring so you can celebrate the beauty and love of this amazing movie!
Nous vous recommandons également
Birthstone Howls Calcifer Fire Band in Sterling Silver Imitation Birthstone
Braidless Howls Calcifer Fire Band in Sterling Silver with Natural Gemstones
Anneau de feu Howls Calcifer en argent sterling, anneau de fleur de pierres précieuses en argent sterling