Gold Final Fantasy 7 Fenrir Wolf Pendant
Are you a fan of Final Fantasy 7 & Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children? Do you want good quality jewellery based on Cloud Strife's Fenrir wolf but have metal sensitivities? Well this is the perfect place for you!
This handmade FFVII Fenrir wolf pendant is perfect for everyday wear, and for those like me who want to be able to wear their jewellery 24/7 and not have to take it off!
And unlike many designs available online, mine are made of solid cast materials and are never plated! I make these for people like myself who are allergic to cheap metals, especially nickel, zinc or cadmium!
- Materials: available in solid gold in 10k, 14k, or 18k in your choice of yellow, pink, and white gold. All my gold jewellery is cast in solid materials, and is never plated. There is no rhodium plating, a plating used to make white gold to make it a very white color, but can be done by request at an extra cost.
- Dimensions: The pendant measures 3.5cm long and 1.8cm wide. with a bail that is wide enough to accommodate a 5mm wide chain. the head is created in 3D and hollowed out in the back to reduce the overall weight.
- Shipping info: Shipping is with tracking and insurance. Canadian orders are shipped with Canada Post Priority. For USA and international orders, they are shipped with DHL with full tracking and insurance. Please be aware of taxes and duties are payable to DHL and must be paid by the buyer and is not collected by me.
- Important info about gold jewellery orders: All my gold jewellery is made per order and is not eligible for returns or refunds. These are not stock items as they are made only upon ordered. So please take this into consideration when you place your order.
- These were designed by me, for me, as part of a Final Fantasy VII personal collection for me to wear as I'm very sensitive to metals.
- For any questions about my materials, processing time, and more, check out my FAQ for more info!
Fenrir is the wolf motif that became prevalent in the Final Fantasy VII series. The wolf may signify Cloud being a "lone wolf" who tries to deal with problems his own way, either by confronting them or escaping from them, without the help of others, as well ash his guilt for the deaths of Arieth and Zack.
So get this amazing pendant, and I promise you won't regret it!
Nous vous recommandons également
Pendentif Final Fantasy 8 Squall Griever en argent sterling ou bronze antique